August 27-29, 2019
Progress City, USA
One College Park
Decatur, IL 62521
Farm Progress Show
Welcome to Decatur, IL!
Welcome to this year’s Farm Progress Show! Taking place August 27-29, 2019 in it’s permanent biennial location, this annual show has become a must-see for the agricultural audience. The Farm Progress Show has hosted guests from more than 70 countries in the years past and Decatur welcomes each and every visitor!
International Visitor’s Information
We ask that all International Visitors pre-register online before arriving in central Illinois for the 2019 Farm Progress Show. Doing so enables us to better accommodate you during your visit.
If you are in need of an Invitation Letter, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org on official company/organization letterhead.
International Visitor’s Tent
If traveling from abroad, be sure to visit us in the International Visitors Tent! There, you’ll find refreshments, tables and chairs, phone charging stations, interpreters and much more!
Golf cart reservations
For golf cart reservations, please contact
Battery Specialist and golf Cars
Business hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday Central
Visitors may bring their own golf cars. In order to bring your own golf cars, you must purchase a pass from the golf car vendor at the main gate before entering the show. Passes are $60. You can buy the permit at Gate 1, the main gate on the west side of the site before entering the show. The Permit must remain attached to the vehicle while you are on site.
Please remember, no motorized vehicles are allowed. ATV’s, UTV’s or anything that idles on its own are not permissible
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR GOLF CAR USE ON THE SHOW SITE:
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Golf car may not exceed 5 mph.
Golf car may not be used to enter an exhibit. It shall remain in the street without obstructing access to the exhibit space. Operators who drive into exhibits and tents will lose their permit, and the golf car will be removed from the exhibit area
- Operator must remove the key from the vehicle at such time that the golf car is vacated
- The golf car may not transport more individuals than the number of seats available (two seats = two riders)
- No pull-behind attachments to golf cars are permitted.
- Operators must be at least 25 years old
- Operators shall operate the vehicle in a safe and prudent manner.
- The golf cart will not be used as a moving billboard displaying excessive signage. Exhibitors may display no more than 100 square inches of marketing/branding/logo facing the front and rear of the Golf Cart. OEM labeling on the machine is excluded from this 200 square inch total limit. No banners, flags or other marketing attachments.
There will be personal mobility scooters available on site but no advance reservations allowed, these are on a first-come, first-served basis day of the show. More information can be found at www.bspgc.com