Business After Hours is a networking event held at a chamber member’s place of business designed to provide a relaxed, social setting to help make valuable business contacts, entertain clients, reward employees, spend time with co-workers, and market your business expansion, renovation, new office, special offer, or whatever you choose to spotlight!
- Average audience of 50-100 business professionals at your business
- A set of business cards from all persons attending
- Pre-promotion on Chamber website and Save-the-Dates
- Pre-promotion at Chamber events when applicable
- E-blast sent out to all Chamber members
- Facebook promotion if appropriate
Here are several suggested ways to increase attendance…
- Offer a unique experience to learn about your business (guided tour or explanation of products)
- Offer a fantastic door prize. Consider giving a promotional item such as a product or service, which will encourage future business.
- We suggest you review our Chamber member businesses to see who might be your best new prospects. Send them a special invitation to your Business After Hours. You can search our member businesses by category or name using our online directory at www.decaturchamber.com or you may use our printed membership directory. Also, do not forget your loyal clients and employees, they are your best promotion!
- Consider giving a promotional item such as product or services, which will encourage future business.
Admission is FREE