Print & Digital Media Specialist
Are you a driven person who likes exceeding goals? Are you a people person who enjoys making contacts and building relationships?
The Herald & Review has an immediate opening for a Print & Digital Media Specialist to join our Retail Sales team and represent a broad and growing portfolio of print and digital products. As a Print & Digital Media Specialist you will be responsible for working with our sales team to help build business and achieve revenue goals. This is a fast-paced environment that needs someone who is detail oriented and has the ability to multi- task. Responsibilities include but are not limited to making cold calls to new and current clients, understanding and assisting our client’s advertising needs, and supporting our sale team by making sales calls for special projects, in addition to new and evolving digital solutions.
If you’re goal oriented, this is a great opportunity for you! The Herald & Review offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off, and opportunities for advancement.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing or a related field
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service or sales position
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to function smoothly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Ability to build relationships and effectively present information
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
All applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to commencing employment. The Herald & Review is a Drug-Free Employer. The Herald & Review (www.herald-review.com) and Lee Enterprises, Inc. (www.lee.net) are Equal Opportunity Employers.
The Herald & Review is a division of Lee Enterprises, a leading media organization providing local news, and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. For more information about Lee, visit www.lee.net.