Arcoa Wind Towers is searching for a Safety Manager in our Clinton, IL plant! This is a full-time, semi-monthly, exempt position with a comprehensive benefits package. We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic.
Arcosa's vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders.
- Manages the Environmental, Health and Safety function to enable general and functional management to meet Arcosa's Environmental management policy.
- Manages a team of individual contributors responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring safety and environmental programs, processes and policies to safeguard employees, the general public and to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
- Manages execution of tactics within a specialized discipline or process area which may have diverse elements.
- 2nd level people manager
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Establishes, recommends changes to policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years related experience as a supervisor and/or individual contributor