Arcosa Wind Towers, Inc. is searching for a Lead Equipment Technician in our Clinton, IL location. As an Equipment Technician at Arcosa, Inc, you’ll use blueprints, schematics, small/power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources, and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
Arcosa Wind Towers, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of structural wind towers in North America.
What you’ll do:
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and repairs on production equipment such as motors, conveyers, mechanical components or electrical wiring and electrical components for production equipment
- Perform basic troubleshooting/single phase/240v
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 year of electrical experience