- Job Description
The primary function of the EHS Coordinator is to assist the EHS Department with the implementation of training requirements, management of training records, compliance records, and provide administrative support to the Health & Safety Specialists.
- Required Skills
- Must be capable of working on a manufacturing floor and work in a union environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a good communicator and able to deliver training to small and large groups (50-80 people).
- Close attention to detail to recognize and correct problems
- Knowledge of safety compliance
- Successful project/task completion within allotted time schedules
- Build relationships and interact with various levels of the company on a day to day basis.
- Required Experience
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in a safety related field or manufacturing environment
- Job Location
- Decatur, Illinois, United States
Employee Referral Eligible?
Tier 2-Exempt Professionals