Purchase Order Administrative Assistant
Continental Carbonic Products, Inc.
Continental Carbonic Products, Inc. specializes in the manufacture and distribution of dry ice and liquid carbon dioxide. The company is also the nation's largest distributor of dry ice blasting equipment.
Continental Carbonic maintains a reliable network of more than 40 dry ice distribution facilities located strategically throughout its service area. This integrated distribution network ensures that Continental Carbonic can quickly react to customers' needs
Purchase Order Administrative Assistant - Decatur IL
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position will be M-F from 8AM-5PM. The starting wage is $15-$17/hour depending on experience.
- Administrator for designated PO email address.
- Direct emails to appropriate CCPI personnel.
- Receive and review all PO’s for pricing, product, terms and servicing location.
- Direct questionable terms and conditions to appropriate CCPI personnel for review.
- Forward PO’s to servicing location and monitor responses.
- Update internal sales system (Navision) with Blanket PO’s.
- Attach/Save PO’s in central location for future review by other personnel if needed.
- Answer questions from other departments/locations regarding PO’s.
- Prepare adjusted invoices (proformas) when required to correct PO numbers for customers.
- Track PO’s for funding when required by customer.
- Administrator for numerous customer portal systems (i.e. Ariba) to receive and confirm PO’s. Establish communication with customers to solve PO issues including terms, pricing, etc. including directing customers to proper CCPI contacts to make changes as needed.
- Interact with customers (on the phone and in emails) when needed in a pleasant and helpful manner with an urgency to solve any issues or direct to other appropriate personnel.
- Receive and forward (upstairs) faxes to appropriate CCPI personnel.
- Back up for phones when needed.
- High School Diploma required; office/business degree preferred
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency regarding accuracy and timeliness of PO's
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Logical and creative thinking skills to swiftly learn and navigate various customer websites and portals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer experience is a must with excellent skills in MS Word and Excel
Benefits for full time employees include Group Insurance including Dental, Vision and Life, Wellness Benefit, Paid Vacation, Holidays, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, and Opportunities for Advancement.
For more information about our organization, visit our website at www.continentalcarbonic.com.