Description: Be a “Tour Guide” to the McAlister’s experience; help our guest navigate our entire dining system from ordering, seating and delivery. To ensure that all of our guest experience the McAlister’s Touch. Guest are to be greeted within 30 seconds and follow the 5-foot rule throughout each visit. Team members are to be engaged in excitement and positivity, dressed to impress, and ready to be part of the McAlister’s Dining Team. Team Members should always strive for a “Little Something Extra” for our guest.
- Take orders accurately, timely, and offer menu assistance through suggestively selling beverages, sides, and desserts to complement each guest order.
- Enter orders into the POS System; accept payments using proper cash handling procedures. Accurately count cash back to our guest.
- Deliver perfectly prepared and presented food, ensuring that every guest item meets McAlister’s’ Standards; check back within 2 bites to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide ongoing service in the dining room: Make/refill beverages, pre-bussing, (full hands in/full hands out)
- Clean and reset tables within 60 seconds of guest departure
- Answer the phone/take orders/Uber monitoring; treating phone guest as we would our dining guest.
- Perform opening, closing, daily cleaning, and side work duties as required.
- Show a commitment to cleanliness and safety: Pick-up trash and debris anywhere including bathrooms and outside areas. Report all safety concerns to a member of management immediately
- Be at work on time, in clean-pressed and fitted uniform per McAlister’s Uniform Policy.
- Perform duties which require bending and reaching
- Lift and transport 10-20-pound bus tubs/trays, dining chairs, booster seats, and high chairs
- Stand and/or walk for up to 8+ hours
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and follow uniform standards
- Practice all safety and sanitation standards, including (but not limited to) using a step stool to reach items above eye level, safely using all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Remain calm in a (sometimes) fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Display a positive and outwardly friendly attitude towards all guest. Live the McAlister’s Touch
- Is flexible with regard to schedule requirements and available to work during the hours required by the business
Job Type: Part-time