Position Title: Patron Relations Manager
Department: Kirkland Fine Arts Center
FLSA Category: Exempt
Job Summary: This position is responsible for supervising the Kirkland Fine Arts Center Ticket Office and Front of House operations.
All employees are expected to uphold the values of the University. At Millikin University, we value:
1. Handles annual gross ticket sales of $250,000 or 30,000 tickets.
2. Oversees the ticket system, daily sales and deposits, ensures that each day’s sales are reconciled and deposited daily.
3. Records and tracks deposits.
4. Ensures the accuracy of transactions, as well as, positive customer relations.
5. Communicates events to the public.
6. Addresses patrons’ needs and implements customer incentive programs.
7. Supervises student employees (hiring, training, setting expectations, handling disciplinary action, posting and ensuring compliance with schedules.
8. Performs Ticket Office accounting for each Kirkland event.
1. Developing strategies for group sales, supervising front-of-house operations, including house managers, ushers, ticket takers, and concessions. (Student staff includes 40-50 part-time employees.
2. Other duties as assigned by the Director of Kirkland Fine Arts Center.
Minimum Position Qualifications: