Exciting opportunity as a Customer Service Representative in an office setting! This position is temp-to-hire and located in Decatur, IL.
This position will manage the day to day customer service in the facility ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery process. Candidate will contact customers and assist with quoting of products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle customer requests regarding products and services
- Contact businesses to develop customer relationships and maintain services
- Resolves customer issues/complaints according to policy
Job requirements include:
- 2-3 years experience in customer service, sales, or telemarketing
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand analytical planning
- Goal driven
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase and the coverage is portable (Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly)
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.