Reports to: Teller Supervisor/Branch Manager
Primary Functions: Receives and processes counter transactions and expedites business by mail. Maintains equipment and files necessary to keep accurate records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to the members by listening, educating and identifying their needs. Suggesting products/services that meet those needs and, at the same time, help the credit union to prosper. Timing for cross-selling is crucial. It may require asking the member for an appropriate time for necessary employee to make a follow-up phone call.
- Attends members at counter and drive-up, giving courteous prompt attention. Refers members to proper departments.
- Answers telephone, transferring calls to proper departments.
- Knows credit unions philosophy and policies answer inquiries of a general nature.
- Accepts deposits and payments on loans. Pays out share withdrawals and Revolving Credit and Visa cash advances.
- Sells Visa Gift Cards.
- Processes transactions by phone when requested.
- Informs Teller Supervisor if equipment is not working properly or if more supplies are needed.
- Helps check address changes on computer.
- Completes verifications of deposit for members.
- Assists in filing members’ folders and documents.
- Maintain work area in orderly manner.
- Can abide by Land of Lincoln’s Core of Values (see attached sheet)
- Good employee relations
- Performs other duties as required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Teller: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Typical start time:
Typical end time: