In this flexible Retail Banking position the Relationship Banker/Customer Service Associate Floater (Floater) will work at various branches as needed in either a Relationship Banker or Customer Service Associate capacity. The Floater will process a variety of transactions in a friendly, efficient and accurate manner. Provide exceptional customer service and identify loan and deposit products and bank services to meet the customer's needs. Identify and refer potential clients to the Loan, Ag, Trust, Commercial and Investment Depts. Communicate effectively with customers and bank staff in person, through the drive-up and over the phone. Perform individual cash drawer and vault audits in accordance with Hickory Point Bank's guidelines. They will also assist new and existing clients with product selection and maintenance. Support the community through suggested volunteer opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly, service focused demeanor
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Work with computers at the intermediate or expert level
- Ability to multi-task and support a high level of flexibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven sales skills and desire to meet and exceed goals
- Good listener
- Problem solving skills
- Conduct all duties in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies and procedures.
Training and Experience:
- Previous Banking with cash handling experience preferred
- Sales experience
- Some college preferred
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time, keyboarding,and ability to speak on the phone
Hickory Point Bank is an equal opportunity employer.