Customer Service Representative-Banking
Prairie State Bank & Trust
Prairie State Bank & Trust, a locally owned $700 million bank with 20 offices in Central Illinois, has an immediate opening for a FULLTIME (40 hours/week) Customer Service Representative in Decatur, IL. We are seeking talented, hardworking candidates who are motivated to learn, have great communication skills, and a passion for working on a team.
No phone calls. Please utilize our website for any communication needs.
- Ensure that our customers receive excellent customer service.
- Assist customers with routine account related transactions such as deposits, loan payments, cashing checks, transfer of funds between accounts, stop payments as well as inquiries regarding transactions and services
- Educating customers on bank products and services
- Perform daily balancing functions of a cash drawer
- Comply with bank operation and security procedures
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills; technical capacity
- Excellent time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Previous banking experience recommended but not required
Prairie State Bank & Trust offers competitive benefits and compensation: base compensation with bonus plan, 401(K) with employer matching, employer paid health/life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and above average holiday pay.
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Stand 100% of the shift
Hours of Operation:
Candidate must be willing to work occasional Saturdays.
All candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment credit background check and drug screening.
PSBT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time