Assistant Vice President of Business Development
Land of Lincoln Credit Union
Reports to AVP of Retail Sales and Business Development Officer
1. SEG Development
- Prospect, call on, visit and close prospective SEG partners
- Maintain relationships with current SEG partners
- Generate leads for new accounts and credit union services
- Liaison for Outer Branches to empower Branch Managers to cultivate SEG relationships
- Cultivate content for monthly SEG newsletter
- Demonstrate a proficiency in product and service offerings, processes, and nuances.
- Offer educational seminars on financial literacy issues to various groups and organizations
Community Involvement/Volunteer Tracking
- Participate in various community activities, organizations and events to enhance public relations efforts
- Find and share volunteer opportunities for employees
Business Development & Training
- Work with Commercial Loan Officers, Mortgage Loan Officers and Indirect Loan Officers to cultivate strong business relationships and processes for strong lead generation
- Work with AVP of Retail Sales to create tactical sales training offerings and programs for pertinent employees
- Track and maintain annual business development budget
*Other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Business to Business sales and/or relationship management; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrates influence and consulting skills.
- Relationship building skills. Ability to conduct formal meetings with corporate management.
- Excellent business writing, oral communication and professional presentation skills.
- Disciplined time management and superb organizational skills. Travel is required.
- Computer and systems knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Office products: Access, Excel, Word and Power Point. Proficiency in live Webinars, CRM tools and evolving internet social mediums.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts