This is an exempt level position.
- Proactively work to ensure that all ADM employees, visitors, vendors and contractors understand and comply with the ADM safety policies and procedures
- Support and engage in Performance Excellence activities in the facility
- Support the production departments in the areas of safety and quality, including audit compliance
- Align, deploy and execute the ADM Maintenance and Reliability vision/strategy
- Maintain the production equipment so that it is functioning as designed or expected
- Manage and implement preventative maintenance and reliability activities
- Lead and support root-cause analysis processes within the maintenance team in regards to failures, EDT and execute plan to correct
- Develop, review, and analyze maintenance/reliability maintenance metrics and performance.
- Assist the production leadership staff in training operations personnel on proper operations, cleaning, lubrication, trouble shooting, and adjustments on the production equipment
- Drive effectiveness of the storeroom and spare parts inventory to ensure that needed parts are available
- Coordinate the maintenance program to schedule work with/around the production schedule
Job Description (Continued)
- Maintain an effective equipment history, work history, and preventative maintenance program using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Ensure that all maintenance work is documented
- Manage ongoing maintenance and reliability related projects (asset reliability and defect elimination)
- Responsible for people management and development including retention, recruiting and team engagement
- Identifies training opportunities, needs and facilitates training sessions for maintenance personnel, focusing on precision skills training and development, safety practices and work standards. May provide ad-hoc technical support as needed
- Takes an active role in managing the maintenance team and coaching employees to reach their fullest potential by providing feedback in a manner that is effective, consistent and fair.
- Actively engage in Performance Excellence
- Ability to communicate courteously with fellow employees, vendors, and contractors.
- Strong ability to install, inspect, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and equipment.
- Electrical experience a plus
- Ability to use and train employees on the use of electronic predictive and preventive maintenance tools and software.
- Ability to train and mentor employees on improving their mechanical skills and teach safe work practices.
- Ability to use computers and various types of software for purchasing, shipping & receiving, inventory control, scheduling, recordkeeping, and communication.
- Ability to research problems and understand diagrams, and written and oral instructions.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.