Whether you are an experience exporter, new to exporting, or looking to expand your international business, you will want to attend this seminar to learn about the services and resources of the SBDC International Trade Center.
In this seminar, you will learn the resources available to help:
- Find foreign partners
- Offset costs of :
- attending foreign trade shows
- foreign marketing, translation & websites
- foreign partner searches
- product certification for foreign markets
- mitigating risks
- export loan programs
- export documentation & compliance
- export training workshops on all segments of international business
A Q&A session will follow the presentation. To request an individual meeting with Kathie Cravens following the seminar, email email@example.com
Coffee & pastries plus materials will be provided.
FLYER: An Overview of Exporting and the Resources of the International Trade Center